Collection and Use of Personal Information
Ascot Resources Ltd. collects personal information for the following purposes:
- to circulate email updates about Ascot Resources Ltd.;
- to distribute investor kits;
- to answer general questions and enquiries raised about Ascot Resources Ltd. and its business; and
- for additional purposes that may be identified at or before the time that the information is collected, or as permitted or required by law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Ascot Resources Ltd. may disclose personal information as follows:
- to third-party service providers (including outside of Canada), retained by Ascot Resources Ltd. to perform functions on its behalf, such as information technology, data hosting and processing, website hosting, analytics, lawyers, insurers and financial institutions;
- to law enforcement agencies for the purposes of investigating any contravention of the laws of Canada, in connection with the prevention or investigation of suspected contravention of the laws of Canada or any harm to individuals or property,
- to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims,
- in connection with an emergency that warrants the use or disclosure of the information;
- for other purposes as permitted by applicable law or regulation.
Ascot Resources Ltd. retains personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected, or for such longer period as may be required for Ascot Resources Ltd.’s legitimate business needs or to meet applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
Your personal information is treated as private, confidential information by Ascot Resources Ltd. and we strive to ensure that your personal information is protected at all times. To maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, this information is kept in a secure environment by Ascot Resources Ltd. and protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
However, even though Ascot Resources Ltd. has implemented methods designed to ensure the protection of your personal information that are considered to be effective, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be lost, used unlawfully or modified in a fraudulent manner since no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely confidential. Consequently, we bear no liability for the use that may be made of the information by you or any third party.